Get ready for a Spring Cleaning DIY treat that’s simple, effective and super pampering, so you look and feel absolutely beautiful. (Hint: you're cleaning your skin, not your house! ;-))Cleansing
Start with clean skin (obviously).
- Apply Clean B Cleansing Nectar to dry skin. Massage in upward, circular motions for about a minute. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Apply Clean B Gentle Honey Cleanser to slightly damp skin – again, massage in with upward, circular motions. Use moderate pressure to stimulate your facial muscles.
- Pro Tip: You can leave the Honey Cleanser on your face for an few extra minutes (if you have the time) – kind of like a mask. Your skin will feel extra soft when you wash it off!
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
For a healthier, smoother complexion that’ll also help increase product penetration—use a dime-size amount of scrub like our Coffee Lover’s Exfoliating Face Wash. Apply it on your face with circular motions for 1-2 minutes.Steam
Relax, cleanse, and open your pores with steam.
- Bring water to a boil in a pot. Let it cool for a few minutes.
- Drape a towel and lean over the pot for 10-15 minutes, taking breaks as you need.
- Get creative with herbs, essential oils and rose petals.
- NOTE: For those with sensitive skin or rosacea—steam may not be for you.
Extract only blackheads - and only after steaming your skin, which helps open the follicles and prevents tearing and scarring your skin.
- Gently place a tissue-wrapped index finger on each side of the blackhead and give a slight squeeze (or opt for blackhead removal tools).
Pamper your skin by choosing a mask that targets your skin concern.
- Our Bright, Tight & Smooth Honey Mask is our favorite for acne-prone, sensitive, or maturing skin types.
- The Mean Green Detoxifying Clay Mask clarifies oilier skin, and
- The B Bright Mask brightens and exfoliates dull, dry, or tired skin.
- Relax for 15-20 minutes (the BEST part)
- Gently remove with a warm cloth and splash your skin with cool water.
Once you’re done with all of the above, it’s time to balance your skin and give it a boost of hydration.
- Grab your favorite toner (we’re partial to the Clean B Clarifying Honey Toner) and splash, pat or mist it on your face to balance your pH and add a layer of hydration.
- Then apply your favorite serum (again, our favs are the Clean B Balancing Serum and the Clean B Hydrating Serum) to target your biggest skin concerns and add even more hydration.
At this point, you should be glowing!Moisturize
Seal in all the goodness with your go-to facial moisturizer (Clean B Soft Honey Moisturizer).
- Massage deeply into your skin for 1-2 minutes. This helps lift your skin’s appearance and relieve tension.
- A final spritz of toning mist further helps the facial oils drive deeper into your skin.
You’ve just given yourself a beautiful at-home facial! Remember to do a facial every 4-6 weeks. As always - enjoy your healthy glowing radiance all year long!