Our VEGAN Konjac Sponges are all natural- made from Japanese Konjac vegetable roots and enriched with Charcoal.
Charcoal is a great natural cleanser and purifier. Best for blemishes or oily skin.
Why use a konjac sponge?
- Provides gentle exfoliation to bring out the natural glow in your skin without being harsh or abrasive.
- Good for acne-prone, sensitive skin, oily or dry skin.
- Can be used to remove the last bits of makeup, oil, dirt, and grime after your skin’s long day facing the elements!
Mother Earth Approved: Eco-friendly and fully sustainable konjac. It is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- 100% natural, no chemicals or additives
- Naturally moisturizes your skin
- Cleanses and exfoliates
- Relieves dry flaky skin
- Tones the complexion and revitalizes damaged skin cells
- Refines Pores, hydrates skin & balances pH.
- Removes make-up
How to Use:
- Sponges are dehydrated. Soak sponge with warm water until expanded.
- Can be used with or without your favorite cleanser.
- Massage your face with the sponge in a circular motion.
- After use, rinse the sponge and press it between your hands to drain water out, hang to dry when not in use.
- Replace sponge every 3 months.